Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

  As I download all the pictures I have accumulated on my phone I can't help but wonder what we did before phones?  Oh yeah we used cameras.  My phone likes to give me a reality check once and awhile and tell me I can not keep everything. Please remove something.  Holding my phone for hostage. My phone tells me if you want more storage you hoarder dump some stuff.  So today I am reflecting on the beauty of nature.  Winter will be here soon enough.  Colors will fade as flowers die, insects and other critters will hide as well.  Then we will just have the silence and cold.







 
  I will miss all the vivid colors.  I will not miss the critters so much.  We do have a pass for the local gardens which I think is neat because you get to see what does thrive in the colder winter months.  So we will make a fee trips there.


No comments:

Post a Comment