Monday, January 18, 2016

January's Target Beauty Box


  Last year I decided I would check out subscription boxes this year and other random boxes.  So for my first box of the year I decided to start with the +Target beauty box.  This box gets sold out rather quickly so you need to keep an eye out for it and purchase it as soon as you find out.

  The box comes out a few times a year and  ranges from $7-$10.  This month there were two choices.

     Target Refresh Beauty Box

Target Renewal Beauty Box

I choose the Renewal Beauty Box.  It came with 9 items and the box retailed for about $30 and had a variety of full size as well as samples and deluxe size products.  

The box contained a variety of items for your hair, skin and face.


A closer look:


A full size Degree anti-perspirant spray in Fresh Energy scent.


 A 2 oz of Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer and a 1.8 oz Caress Love Forever Body Wash.


Makeup and face care included:  Revlon color 501 Black, Hada Labo Tokyo Anti-Aging Facial Mask, Laneige BB cushion in 3 skin tones.


Attitude shampoo and a 2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash, Scunci No Slip Grip headwrap

Lastly is a $3 coupon off a $15 beauty purchase!

I have seen many subscription boxes with a lot of variations but with all the Target beauty boxes with an exception of the color of the headwrap all products were the same.  

I am pleased with the contents of the box and will use everything in it.  I look forward to more boxes and trying new products I haven't tried yet and finding new things that might work better than what I'm currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment