Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Day 9 with Elf and his antics


  I am taking it easy but Elf is still playing his part!  He's bringing smiles to my little ones and the little ones are finally getting into the entertainment of elf and his shenanigans.  Sometimes I have to go on a hunt to find elf myself because he has walked off and been placed elsewhere.  Sort of a time out with him has occurred.  My young ones just shake their head and call him the bad elf based on what he's done.  This makes me proud because obviously they know right from wrong, and don't appreciate this new house guest coming in their home creating havoc.

  This morning Elf was in the bathroom again.  He didn't prepare a bath for the babies this time.


 He manged to decorate the bathroom with toilet paper!  My youngest said momma look at what that bad elf did in the bathroom.  I said yep, just look at that.


 From the top of the shower curtain to the floor.  How did he even get up there?

 Apparently just like before he had to leave his signature on the mirror. Thanks Elf for the message.

If nothing else I love to clean up after you and the other members of my house.  What else did I have to do?

He is so cute! Always smiling!  Maybe it's just harder to adjust to a new home then I thought.  Poor thing I'm sure he's doing the best that he can.


No comments:

Post a Comment