Saturday, July 18, 2015

"I Do" Voxbox

  A few weeks ago I unveiled my voxbox and I just wanted to show you in detail what the contents were.

This card is like a welcome card and let's me know more about the products in my box.

Nanoblur is a anti-aging skin finishing cream.  Helps to correct fine lines, crows feet and enlarged pores.

This product by UrgentRX is a fast powder no liquid required medicine.  It comes in Lemon -Lime flavor and this company offers other flavors and different medicine for other issues. 

Skinnygirl brand nutrition bar.  My bar is dark chocolate almond with coconut.   It is 170 calories, gluten free and kosher and has no artificial sweetness or flavors!

 I have met a Neutrogena product I haven't liked and this is just another point for them.  I received a 2oz hand cream for relief of dry and chapped hands.
Snack time may never be the same.  I had never tried these Sahale snacks and must say I like them and want to try their other flavors.  I received Mango Tango almond mix.  The package is 1.5 ounces of non-gmo, gluten free,no preservatives or artificial flavors or colors.  However there is a kick of chipotle chili.  There are almonds, banana chips, mango bits and more in this pack. Yum!

Covergirl provided a foundation in the color of classic tan.  It was perfect for me.  I do enjoy getting dressed up once and awhile and this does the trick for a great base before I put the rest of my makeup on.
Lastly, but not without great recognition.  This beautiful shade of Phantom Pink lipstick by Covergirl Outlast.  I love it and have received compliments on it.  That's does wonders for a girls self confidence!

So that was all my goodies.  Thank you for taking a look.  Have you tried any of these?  I am so overjoyed with my first box I can't wait to see what else is coming.  If you have an interest in joining Influenster and want to test products, promote and review them comment with your email and I will send you an invite!

No comments:

Post a Comment