Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 3 and I tried it! (Recipes included)

  Today was much better as I reflect on it now.  Isn't it funny when your in the middle of the day you can't appreciate it until it's over?

  This morning we choose oatmeal for breakfast  (young chef helped with this).  She even declared what was for breakfast and what kind of oatmeal she was going to have. Cinnamon roll oatmeal it was. Mine was just the cinnamon and not the roll, lol.  Which consisted of mine without the white cream (powder sugar and milk).


My lunch consisted of a bowl of fruit.  I don't think I have ever eaten as much fruit as I have now.  There's multiple good things resulting from this.  It's good for me and it's less produce I am throwing out.  I didn't throw out a lot but I did throw out enough that was very unnecessary all due to my poor planning.

Dinner was sloppy Joe's made with ground turkey and I used lettuce in place of the bread.  I was pleased with how good it was.  This meal was accompanied by carrots and homemade baked fries!  

I managed another 100 oz of water.

My workout consisted of 33 minutes on the elliptical and various weights to include a focus on abs.

We had dessert tonight too see separate post!

Recipe credit:

No comments:

Post a Comment