Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 10 of 30

  Not quite half way yet but it's getting a little easier.  I have eaten today more than I have been lately maybe this is a step in a different direction.  I can see (or think I see physical changes).  I am down only 5lbs but inches are going down; which is a super thing in regards to clothes!  I haven't had regular milk; which is a big deal I am a cereal eater a majority of time.  I haven't tried almond milk on any cereal.  I haven't had a slice of bread or grain; boy I would like a slice of bread with peanut butter or bread and butter with my eggs.  I do know there are healthier choices I can buy.  Lastly, sugar I miss sugar.  I ate sugar at least weekly.  Not necessarily large quantities but something.  I miss that.  Sweet Tea, desserts, maybe a random piece of candy.

Today my workout focus was weights.  I met the stair stepper today
and maybe tomorrow I can hang for 10 minutes  which is more than the 5 today.  I found it to be so awkward to use.  However I refuse to let a machine win. I will be back.

My water was not 100 oz it was only about 75 today but still more water than I used to drink.  The big issue of the day is how much I ate and what I ate.  I am proud to share with you my meals for today.

Breakfast: pancakes made with oatmeal and bananas with a side of pineapple and blueberries
Lunch: leftover turkey sloppy joes, carrots and leftover pasta salad.
Dinner: Zucchini boats
2 snacks: 2 spoons of peanut butter and 1 bowl of fruit.

Recipe credit: clean-wafflepancake-batter

No comments:

Post a Comment