Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday Motivation (Dinner Mealplans)



   Since my week was off a little bit and I skipped Fridays meal and made it Saturday I have leftovers and will eat them tonight and plan the rest of the week after that.

  I also have some leftover veggies bought for last week that I will use this week to avoid  wasting anything.  You will see meat this week as I am not a vegetarian but, do enjoy eating meatless meals sometimes.

Monday: leftovers

Tuesday: meatless
http://www.wildernesswife.com/slow-cooker-zucchini-italiano-casserole-recipe/

Wednesday: Soup
https://thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/cheddar-potato-soup/

Thursday: chicken
http://www.5dollardinners.com/chicken-and-spinach-enchiladas-5-dinner-challenge/

Friday: leftovers

  There's my week!  Some chicken, a crockpot meal, soup and leftovers!  Have a good week everyone. Take time off from the kitchen at least one day.  What's your favorite quick and easy meal?

16 comments:

  1. This sounds a lot like my week! I always try to utilize left overs also, I HATE wasting anything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy meals always work. I still struggle to use up leftovers though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cooking at home. My husband hates cooking at home. So it's a struggle sometimes and we tend to always get take out. When I cook at home, there are never leftovers either because we both hate them - ha! I like freshly cooked food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheddar and potato soup! We eat leftovers for lunch the next day usually, but always have a day or two that we need something quick, like the nights my boys have swim lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you use the leftovers for another meal. I’m lucky if I remember to eat them for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really great for quick and easy meal planning and for ideas about how to save and use leftovers so that food doesn't go to waste, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cooking and eating at home so much more than eating out. Having meal plans like this set up help me stay on track. Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This recipe sounds delicious. I am border link vegetarian. I plan to be full vegetarian soon. Using leftovers is such a great way to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This recipe sounds delicious. I am borderline vegetarian. I plan to be full vegetarian soon. Using leftovers is such a great way to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to get better at meal planning. I love tacos Tuesday because we come up with different tacos, fajitas or other mexican dishes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all enchiladas. <3 Those spinach ones might actually get me to eat spinach.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always have the hardest time coming up with the weekly menu and get so tired of the same dishes. Thank you for sharing this and giving me a new idea from your kitchen to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all of the planning here. I am just so impressed. I really need to do that more honestly. It would be so much healthier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am everything about meal planning lol . So important to be flexible so if you have those days where you find leftovers its all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your meal plan looks so healthy and balanced. I love the fact that you are not wasting anything, and still including the leftovers in your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great! Meal planning is the best.

    ReplyDelete