Friday, March 23, 2018

Dinner is Served



  This week my meal plans were not complicated. I try to leave the complicated meals to the professionals or a holiday. 

  This week I pulled out the slow cooker, used leftovers and followed the meal plan for the week.

  I find my recipes in a variety of places but this week everything came from the internet.  My biggest goal was to use leftovers items I bought last week.  I succeed. So yeah no waste for me!



Chicken and spinach enchiladas!


Potato soup!


Zucchini Italiano casserole!

Each week I try to make new recipes and not just stick with old tried and true ones.  I have made this soup before but the other two recipes were new.  Two days of leftovers from last week was nice too.  

All of the recipes were easy and everyone liked all the meals.  No complaints means these recipes can go in the rotation to be made again.

  Now the weekend is here and the kitchen is closed.  It's everyone for themselves! Have a great weekend everyone.

7 comments:

  1. The zucchini italiano casserole looks delicious. We try new recipes every once in a while to add to our rotation. Yay for leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The zucchini dish was really good. I had some doubts but thankfully it was good.
      Leftovers are a lifesaver sometimes.

      Delete
  2. zucchini casserole - that is something i am sure i would love to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love potato soup! I think I need to make some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look super delicious and like things my son would like ve to eat! I can’t wait to make that awesome zucchini casserole !!!! Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these look delicious. Would love to try all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this recipe looks very tasty and tempting. Even I love to try out new recipes and mix along new ingredients with old ones.

    ReplyDelete