Thursday, March 15, 2018

Tasting Thursday (Quaker Squares)



  We are back today sampling another Dollar Tree find.  I picked up this Quaker Breakfast Square.  There were two flavors available but I selected the peanut butter flavor.

  This chewy oatmeal bar has a definite peanut flavor in every bite.



  This would make a great and filling snack for afterschool or in the lunch box.  One square was enough for my kids.  We like oatmeal in this house so this is a win on that as well for peanut butter fans also residing in this house.

                                The stats!

  Both kids liked this so this will be picked up for random treats, snacks, roadtrip goodies and just because moments.  I like the nice portion size.  This bar was 2.11 ounces.  Of course a dollar is a nice price to sample something new and incentive to buy in the future too.


Thank you Quaker you are a brand we enjoy.  Maybe I'll go back and grab that other flavor sooner rather then later.

Do you have a Dollar store near you?  What's your favorite item to get from it?


11 comments:

  1. these look so good! Definitely a healthier sweet option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg can we at yum?!?! These Quaker squares look absolutely deliciousness!!! I will definitely be giving these a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry flavor with a hint of peanut that sounds delicious to me, I must go get one to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These looks so yummy! I love Quakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this bars before! But they definitely are a snack I would enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound perfect for an afternoon snack for my boys. They both love oatmeal and peanut butter. I haven't been to the dollar store in ages, but I'll have to search for these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look super yummy. I am always looking for good snacks for my kiddos. I'll have to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quaker Breakfast Square is my favorite snack these days, it's so filling and so delicious!! My brother loves these, I absolutely love the taste of the bar, it's healthier and so much better

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so yummy. Never tried these..I think I should give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wonders you will find at the dollar store! Love this treat from Quaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy! Those look great! And the dollar store makes that even better :-)

    ReplyDelete