Sunday, March 11, 2018

Week 10 Recap and New Goals



  Goals: something we set out to do or have to do (some goals are voluntary) whether we want to or not. 

  I set my goals based on a personal preference.  Something I want to achieve.  Something that has to get done and something fun (that may get overlooked).

Goals last week:
Freezer: lol, still not done.  I just keep forgetting. Now if I don't write it done, it will get done.

Book: I am onto book 7!


Outside cardio:  I am going to blame it on the rain and cold weather.  Two of my least favorite elements to run or cycle in outside.

Mealplan:  I did make and complete another successful breakfast plan last week. 


This week I'm going to get back to dinner plans.  I may make a few enemies in the house but, I'm looking at an all vegetarian week!

New Goals:

1. Finish book 7 and start on book 8.  I am way behind.

2.  Go through clothes. Everyones closet and drawers need to be gone through.  Stuff we don't wear, don't like, too small all needs to GO!

3. I think I'm over due for a self pamper day! Bubbles, pedicure and facial.

4.  Outside cardio!  If it's nicer this week I will try to get out and about.

  I think I'm good with just these this week!  I have two appointments and some necessary errands sprinkled through the week so I'm going to be busier then usual.

  I hope you have a good week and accomplish what you need to.  One load of laundry done, dinner on the table once is better then nothing if that's all you get around to.  Ask for help if you can but don't stress about it. 

11 comments:

  1. It's always good to have goals, but it's ok if we don't always meet them all either. I am so overdue for a self pamper day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a list person so I guess they would be considered goals. Never enough time to do everything though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some great goals!! I would be curious to hear what veggie meals you make this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you look busy! I live in South Africa and the weather is super hot at the moment, would love some of the cold you have over there! I also need to work on the freezer :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so true, we all should set our goals and try our best to reach it. Good luck for your goals!! Which book are you reading currently??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love goal-setting so much more since I jumped on the Bullet Journaling bandwagon in early 2017. it's the first thing that has WORKED for me to both set and ACHIEVE goals since I became a mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea. I love this. I totally want to try your goal setting out too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are such awesome goals... The donuts look so yummy in your pics.. I am a vegatarian and would love to read about your veggie meals

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing a great job!! You say you feel behind but you are way ahead of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your goals. One of our goals this week is to outside and enjoy an evening walk when the weather permits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck on accomplishing all of your goals this week. I really need to find a good book to read this week as I need something to do different with my brain.

    ReplyDelete