Thursday, November 24, 2016
Today even though it's a holiday a break from work and school consists of busy! Today you work more in your house then any other day. You clean, you cook, you eat and wash. Your lucky if you get a nap in and avoid a belly ache.
Thanksgiving usually starts early and depending on your company may keep you up late into the evening. Regardless of the length of you day; I hope you gave thanks to at least a small part of it.
I am thankful for:
1) My mother spending time with her grand kids.
2) Kids spending time with their grandmother.
3) Great food all edible and not burned.
4) Little ones helping with stuffing.
5) Big ones helping with potato peeling and dishes.
6) Watching Macy's Parade.
7) Pumpkin Pie.
8) No serious melt downs or chaos.
9) Family movie of Home Alone and no kid movie of National Lapoons Christmas Vacation.
10) A happy and content family at least for one day!