Thursday, November 10, 2016

L'oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Review

This is my L'oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal facial cleaning set.


  I was fortunate to receive this facial cleaning set from Bzzagent.  Bzzagent provides various products to test and promote on a variety of social media platforms.  After you take a survey you are then qualified or not for the products.


                    

This face cleaning treatment is recommended to be done 2 times a day.  The first step is to lather up with this facial cleanser.  This cleanser has a nice pleasant lemony scent.  This scrub cleanser has tiny beads that help gently exfoliate your skin to a brighter fresher skin.

     

The next step is the brightening peel pads.  This tub contains 30 pre-soaked pads.  After the initial scrubbing step you use a pad to clean and essentially exfoliate again.

                 

Third step in the morning would be applying the brightening moisturizer.  The moisturizing cream is in a 1.0 FL oz pump.  It is easy to blend into your face and does get absorbed quickly.

                  

  In the evening the third step would be to apply the brightening dual overnight moisturizer in place of the brightening moisturizer.  This pump bottle is also 1.0 FL oz.  It's a combination of an oil and lotion formula.


I am very satisfied with this three step process.  Despite all the steps it really is easy to use and doesn't take that long.  I can visually see my face brightening and it's much softer to the touch.  I would buy this product again.  

I was provided this product free for my honest opinion.  all opinions stated were my own.  

Feel free to try out Bzzagent with my link.

#NaBloPoMo



No comments:

Post a Comment