Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November Ipsy Bag (review)


  The November bag is titled rockstarlet!  This bag is a navy blue bag with a star ipsy zipper tag!  I received 5 items in my bag.

First up is OFRA cosmetic laboratories banana highlighting powder.

Net wt: 0.14 oz

I am not real familiar with highlighting so this will be interesting experimenting.

Next product was Pūr-lisse Blue Lotus Prevent balancing moisturizer.

Net wt: .5oz

This cream is for normal to dry to sensitive skin.  Perfect for under makeup and aids in fine line prevention.  It has a pleasant smell and was easy to blend in without any residue.

A beautiful brush was in my bag this time as I have grown accustomed to.


This SLMissGlam brush was an angled eye W20.  Embellished with some bling on the end!

Mad Lash black mascara by the Balm Cosmetics.

Net wt: 0.08 glad oz.

Lastly, a pop of color for my lips!  Ciaté London Liquid Velvet in Diva shade.

Net wt: 2ml

There  you have it all zipped up in my November Ipsy Rockstarlet bag!

#nablopomo


No comments:

Post a Comment