Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Challenges


  How do you handle challenges?  Whether it is a health issue, bad habit or pertains to your kids or family?  How do you get out?  How do you ask for help or support?  Who do you have to ask or turn to?


  We handle every situation different.  Or at least I do.  I don't grab the bull by the horns in all cases.  I may become a wallflower or ignore the occurrence hoping it goes away.  Hiding in the shadows until the situation has passed.


  This doesn't solve much if any.    I need to take a more proactive approach.  A more conscious effort needs to be made.  A deliberate positive look will keep me on the right track.  What motivates or drives you?  I want to be a better role model for my kids.


  So for the next month I am going to reevaluate a few things.  Taking a minute daily to be thankful.  For this activity I would like to incorporate my family as well.  I want to stay on track with satisfying my own needs and wants as well.   It will improve my health both spiritually,  and physically if I reduce the stress, challenge myself and think differently the outcome can only be brighter.


  I have heard if you do not complain your life becomes happier, so let's see if that happens.  Stay tune for November goals and maybe some motivation.

  What do you do to relax ?  How do you diffuse a situation?  Who are you staying strong for?


#NaBloPoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment