Monday, May 9, 2016

Strawberry Treat


  Here we go with another healthy, quick, strawberry recipe!  Yogurt is what the recipe I used is calling it.  I guess it could be that based on the smooth creamy texture.  However maybe even sorbet would fit the description.

  This recipe only calls for 2 ingredients.  Strawberries and honey.  Blending strawberries gives you a spoonable treat just like bananas.  Adding the honey to the blended strawberries cuts the sweetness a bit.  Lol, I did try it without the honey and preferred it with the honey!

  I made a smaller portion because I was only making it for myself but I still got the concept of the recipe and like the taste very much so that I could see making this again.

Strawberries.

Blend.

After you have blended for a bit the results are delicious looking.

A bowl of simple strawberries.  That's all this basically is.  Add your own sugar substitute and make it healthier for you!

Check out the recipe here: http://www.thegarlicdiaries.com/2-ingredient-5-minute-strawberry-frozen-yogurt/

No comments:

Post a Comment