Monday, May 2, 2016

Ratchet and Clank (movie review)


  Sometimes I go to the movies under duress.  The children declare the movie we are seeing and although there's minimal arguing they win.  Now sometimes it's not that bad and sometimes I walk in and am subjected to something in would have rather not experienced.

  Ratchet and Clank is an animated action adventure.  It is rated PG and runs 1 hour and 34 minutes.  The cast includes Sylvester Stallone, Rosario Dawson and Bella Thorne to name a few.

  The movie is about a creature (whom is hard to identify by his peers) and a robot.  Ratchet (the creature) wants to be part of the team.  The team that takes care of the planet , fights bad guys and is envied by all. However reality has other plans for him and he is not accepted into that circle.    But when a robot crashes onto the planet and claims of an immediate attack they join forces.

  This movie is made for the young eyes to view the animation and the adults to hear the jokes.  The characters were cute and entertaining but I found the movie to be slow and uninteresting.  Sadly my daughter started squirming and making exaggerated noises.  I took this as she was done watching it and had other things to do.

  I will chalk this up as one for the team and will keep a better on on their choices and may not leap immediately to please them.  This movie could have waited for rental status.

  What I really wanted to see this week was Keanu.  I may still get out to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment