Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wordless Wednesday

I have been outside a lot this summer.  More this year than any other.  Maybe because my little ones are older or I am getting older and appreciate it more.  Here are some scenes from our outdoor visits.





We have visited multiple state parks, our local Botanical Gardens multiple times, the local park, Colonial Williamsburg and the beach.  I think the more time we spend outside the more comfortable my kids are getting.  The bugs bother them less and they are getting used to seeing natural beauty.  I hope they see the beauty and learn to respect it as they grow.  Picking up after themselves, minimize their waste and enjoying it.  

  They are always pointing out a bird or mushroom even a rare flower gets their attention so I know they understand that it shouldn't be taken for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment