Sunday, July 19, 2015

Yoga bag review

  You know I am on a mission to live a healthier life and that takes work in many areas.  You need to work many areas to complete a common goal.  Whether you want to lose weight, tone up or just learn to eat healthier.  Your diet needs to change, your activity needs to change and your motivation needs to rise! Rise above where it has been to push you forward.

  On my sculpting body process I have taken up daily visits to my gym.  I love to workout.  I also know you need to change it up.  You need to utilize different machines to work different muscles just like changing the speed, incline and distance to again challenge you.  Classes offered at your gym also work the same way.  Yoga!  I am familiar with it have done it in the past.  The slow pace is a challenge for me to work with.  I like fast pace and heavy work.

  However yoga has many benefits as well.  I plan on incorporating this into my routine.  The slower pace will do good for my overall well-being.  I recently purchased this great yoga bag. It fits mats up to 28 inches and comes in a variety of colors.  I choose blue!
  It has two handles for easy transport of your mat and a few other yoga necessities maybe a block or resistance band!  The top has full size  zipper top from one end all the way to the next! That's great because you won't have to struggle to squeeze thongs in because you have the full length of the bag to put items in.

  If you are searching for a new bag for your yoga mat or tired of carrying your mat with that strap this is a great bag to replace it with.  I was provided this product at a discount for my honest review.

Providing you the fast link directly to Amazon to pick up your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment