Friday, July 31, 2015

Contest Time

   Great news comes to those who wait!  Just in time during my 30 day healthy challenge!  I am giving away the yoga bag that I reviewed a couple weeks ago.  I am sure someone out there has a yoga mat and are just looking for a bag to contain it in.

What you see is what you get.  It is a blue bag with a full length zipper, handles on each side and 28 inches in length.  This allows plenty of room for a mat and a few more pertinent pieces of equipment for class or a spare set of clothes and sneakers.

To try your luck for this bag.  Leave a comment on this post or the facebook post.  2 points credited for each new person you send to my facebook page.  For new likes have the person you invited refer to your name in their comments section.  3 points for sharing my page as well.  Good luck.

This contest is open to all US residents only for now.  I was provided this product at a discount for my honest review.  This contest will end on August 9, 2015 at 6pm ET.  Winner will be contacted at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment