Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Days 15 and 16

  These are the last two days and then I am caught up.  My weekend was not as active as I had hoped but you win some you lose some.  I need to focus on still eating the right way, making healthy choices and staying focused.  I have made it 2 weeks.  This is the second time I have tried this challenge.  The first time I gave up after the 3rd day or so.  I was not focused, didn't want to change as bad and wasn't willing to give up my bad habits, and embarrassed with my posting my poor meal choices.  I didn't need to include this on my blog.  I am in a closed group that I post my daily meals and workouts but I thought since I was more determined I want to share with as many people as I could.

So this is my transparency.  I am not giving up.  I am on this train and it's still moving.  I like the new me and I want to see what else can happen in the next couple weeks.  My transparency just shows you I am normal.  I will make bad choices. I will skip meals, eat some not so healthy choices and over do bad meal choices but I will show you it does happen but we can keep going and make it still work for ourself.

Day 15
Breakfast:yogurt with bananas and peaches
Lunch: taco salad (and yep ate that bowl)
Dinner: hamburger no bun and mac & cheese
water 75 oz
workout weights

Day 16
breakfast: nothing
lunch: banana
dinner: pasta
water 75 oz
workout 5 mile walk

Working out is not my problem.  Making healthy daily eating is where I lack.  I will keep trying. I am focused!

No comments:

Post a Comment