Is it the end or just a new beginning? Another week down! Looking back at my goals I did ok.
1.Finish 2 books.
Nope not yet, I'm still working on Monday's Lie! This is week 9 and I'm on book 5. I really need to get a move on.
2. Fitness. I did 33 miles in a combination of walking, elliptical and spin bike. I didn't take 4 classes only 3 this week. TRX, Barre and Mixxedfit.
3. Forgot about that freezer!
4. I did make granola! We had it as part of breakfast with yogurt on Friday as well as a snack.
1. Freezer! Since I dropped the ball last week.
2. Finish THE BOOKS is it more serious if I put it in caps?
3. The weather is getting nicer outside I would like to get out and walk or jog or cycle. I don't remember the weather so I'm not going to out a number down.
4. Set up meal plan for a couple weeks! What's for dinner tomorrow ? I don't know. What's for breakfast? There's almost always cereal!
The banana muffins were good and appreciated last week. I was planning on blueberry this week!
Alright everyone! Good luck on what you accomplished last week and what you still need to do this week.