Wednesday, February 7, 2018

It's OK (by me)



It's that time again. A time to reflect on what we did a little less then perfect but, who cares!  Shake it off! It's ok! I'm going to play along with airingmylaundry today as I tell you what items/events/activities are OK by me.

Check out her latest post here.

  It's OK that I didn't watch any of the Superbowl!  I had seen a lot of commercial leaks and may look more of them up but, I didn't run into anyone where the discussion came up.

  It's OK that my taxes have been filed and all those exotic dreams are gone and the reality of less fun more bills is sinking in.

  Its OK that Punxsutawney Phil the groundhog predicted 6 more weeks of winter.  With all the snow we have had we are ready for another blast.  All the snow we had was just a practice run!

  It's OK that I'm super excited for the winter Olympics!  I like the winter sports because the sport ability to me is more skilled.  Not that I can play volleyball at an Olympic level I certainly can't snowboard either but, find it pretty darn impressive!


  Now it's your turn!  What are you OK with today or this week?

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe we're having six more weeks of winter. We had another snow day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super happy you're excited about the Winter Olympics, so am I....and I'm here in South Korea!!! We head over to Pyeongchang on Saturday and I can't quite believe it! Can't wait to experience all of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay with me that my littlest who just turned 2 year old is trying to find out what she really likes to eat...which right now may or may not be just gold fish :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ok with being a little behind schedule- it's never that serious. Great post and thank you for sharing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay that I'm nervous for an event I'm over in 3 weeks. Anxious is a normal feeling but it will come together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm OK that I never quite get to everything on my to do list and some has to be done the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am okay that I am feeling a little restless.Sometimes we just have to let it pass.It's okay really.Winter Olympics are fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah what a fun take on all the to-do lists we have to tackle day in and day out! I have to learn to say it's OK about not getting some of the things done.

    xx, Kusum | www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh! When I heard 6 weeks of winter my mood dropped! I just want it to be mild and for the sun to come out. Didn't watch Superbowl either. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. I barely watched the Super Bowl myself. It's just not my thing.

    ReplyDelete