Sunday, February 11, 2018

Week 7 Goals



  I struggled with making new goals this week. It's not like you run out of them but, it's more that it's a chore to make them and write them down.  If I didn't though, what would I do?  A little or maybe a lot less, that's for sure!

This weeks goals:
1. Finish the book!!!!
2. Pitch to 3 more brands and update resume.
3. Download pictures.  The memory is getting full on my phone again and things start to slow down.
4. Have some Valentines Day fun with my kids! Because sadly, I may not if I don't write it down.  I may have just gave a box of chocolates to them and called it a day.


5. Try a new recipe!


  Ok, there it is! I feel complete!  I'm going to skip a cleaning chore this week.  Although now that I'm writing this I guess I will put freezer down for next week.

  Good luck on your goals for the week!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I need to start setting weekly personal goals instead of just worrying about work goals. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Setting goals is the most important step in actually getting things done!

    ReplyDelete