Saturday, February 10, 2018

Week 6 Recap

  Well I knew the week was going to be hit or miss no matter the effort I put in.  My goals did help me stay positive and a little more focused which kept me with something to do other then unnecessary stress.

Goals for last week were:

1. Mealprep.


I did pretty good in that department.  I used leftovers from last week and added an egg and corn to the mix.

2. Hydration will always be a goal whether I write it down or not.  I have added a daily cup of hot tea to my morning so I'm getting a little more in but the 5 I strive for last week is not sticking.

3.  I am still on book four but have about a 100 pages left.  Girl on the Train will be finished soon!


4. I have done my best with engaging more with my followers on some some social channels and would like to increase that and continue.  


5. Pitch!  I actually did pitch a couple people for collaborations and am waiting back to hear from them.  I'm excited to continue trying to work with more brands in the future.

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a really good week. I do hope you are enjoying the book it is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did a good job sticking to your goals! Good luck on your collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on starting to pitch. I'm just at the point at starting now too. I've spent some time taking the opportunities that are pitched to me. But I realize I have to be more proactive to really get where I want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you're doing pretty well with most of your goals! Girl on the Train sounds like a real page turner. You'll have to let us know what you think once you're done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the goals you accomplished and others you made progress on. I wonder what your opinion about Girl on the Train is. I had mixed feelings. Can't say I didn't like the book but the main character riled me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous I so struggle with weekly meak prep. Girl on the Train was an incredible book; loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the meal prep but it is a struggle at the moment due to moving house. Well done you, your goal getting is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We spend that week quite similar:) I was preparing meals as well for next couple of days I don;t need to cook:P and that book is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow am encited to read your next recap about the result of your pitch! 2018 seems an exciting year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on doing so well with your goals! Staying hydrated is so important & I'd definitely love to improve my meal prep routine.
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete