Week 5 done! My goals this past week were:
4. Meal prep
Let's check out what/how I did!
1. Fitness was better this week. I did hit 50 cardio miles with a combination of walking the indoor track, cycling indoors and the elliptical.
I also took 5 classes this week. TRX, kickboxing, Ride 30, power aqua and Mixxedfit.
2. Book number 3 was finally finished and I started on The Girl on the Train for my book club.
3. Snacks! I hit this mark on Monday. I made brownies and healthy cookie dough balls.
4. Meal prep! This week my salad was utilizing spinach along with some carrots, mushroom, chicken and some dressing.
5. Cleaning! The oven is cleaner then what it started out as. So the process has started but it's a work in progress. Before and after pictures are not necessary. We all know what an oven looks like that needs to be cleaned.
Thanks for reading! I hope your week was as productive as you wanted or needed it to be.