Saturday, October 15, 2016

Weekly Recap 10/9



  Well I'm grateful the week ended better then it began.  A week ago hurricane Matthew was head up the coast, and then he wasn't.  We received a ton of rain and lost power.  Thankfully we had a birthday to celebrate which gave us more of an excuse to use candles.


  I was able to finish one book, complete my new book club book and start on a new one!

   

The weekly menu was a success with 1 new recipe.

Spinach Ricotta Rotolo

School for little man was hit and miss this week due to errands and appointments on multiple days.  So I will pick that back up next week.

2 crafts in one week compliments of the Dollar Store.

Completed the week with a movie!


I am grateful for having found time for myself as well as trying new things.  I look forward to what is in store for me next week because you know even when you plan, something unexpected always happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment