Thursday, October 27, 2016

October Ipsy Bag (review)


  You know where social media fails?  In the element of surprise.  If your order a monthly subscription you are guaranteed to see it posted on someone elses page before you get yours.  #disappointment I never look on purpose to the spoiler alerts for the contents or the bag!  Luckily this bag when I saw it for the first time was so darn cute that I let the accidentally view of it slide.


Lets take a closer examination of the contents!

The bag is a light color pink with witches, candy corn, vampire teeth, and other Halloween theme pictures.  The bags are my favorite part of the Ipsy subscription and this bag is my favorite!


Look at the keep ghost charm on the zipper.  He is a little smaller then my thumb.  He is all black with heart shape eyes and is a great way to open the bag!


Shade Y445 was my shade.  This ultra HD foundation was by Make Up For Ever does closely resemble my natural skin tone.  I love how Ipsy nails the perfect color without even seeing me in person!  This sample is left my face feeling light with he makeup on.  The bottle had a pump top!  


My sample of Dirty Girl by Pur was a 0.5 FL oz tube.  This facial mud mask is detoxifying  with pascalite clay.    Apply this to your face and let it sit for a period of time and wash it off.  It does dry on your face like any other mud mask.  Rinse off and feel the results of a cleaner face!


Vintage eyeshadow by Jessica Liebeskind in the shade of vanilla/espresso.


Fierce Flicks by Ciaté eyeliner number 266 shade black.  This liquid felt tip eyeliner will give you the precision you want.


  Lastly is my full size lipstick.  Lets start with the box from Teeez Cosmetics and then the tube itself.  Hello beautiful!  The images are so pretty and pop with character.  The tube is a brilliant gold and clear with more images! My lipstick shade Romantic Red is perfect for the fall!

  That's my Ipsy bag for October.  2 more bags for the year and I look forward to what they have in them (and the bags too)!

2 comments:

  1. I used to love Ipsy. It's always so much fun to get new products to try out. That's the best way to find products to add to your collection.

    xo, Keating | Why Hello Lovely
    www.whyhellolovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely in love with the actual bag this time. Its so adorable!

    ReplyDelete