Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Fall Bucketlist



I don't need to make a bucketlist I have children.  The children are always submitting their requests to me.  Each season and even regardless of the season.  Sometimes they try to use the season as an excuse to request something or go somewhere.  

I like to take it easy when the season changes.  I don't need to run out the gate to a pool on the first day of summer.  Nor do I need to build a snowman when winter hits.  There will be plenty of time to do it so there's no point of stressing with a list.

  What I would like to do this fall in no specific order.

1.  Go to ColonialWilliamsburg. I have been several times but never during Halloween time but they have some amazing wreaths to look at.

2.  A corn maze would be fun for everyone

3.  Last year I went apple picking and that was a fun experience for my little ones.  I would love to check out the trees again and of course the donuts and cider are just a bonus.

4.  Carve a pumpkin.  This year we picked up a dremel so let's see what happens with that.

5.  Visit some more state parks and check out those leaves!

There I have made a list.  One I may or may not follow but it's there for bragging rights.  Fall is all about leaves, apples and pumpkins.  I promise I will partake in viewing or consumption of all the appropriate fall season necessities.


Does drinking pumpkin lattes count?  If so strike that off a bucketlist because I have nailed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment