Sunday, October 23, 2016

Weekly Recap 10/23



  Last week I stayed busy and on task between crafts, school with my son, and dinner!  What was really exciting was starting our week off catching a rocket in the sky!  I missed the shot in the sky but it is forever in our memories!

                     (Photo credit to NASA)

I am still reading The Husband's Secret but hope to be done soon.


On deck is The Silent Wife.


  Do you see a theme here?  I had seen a post for it somewhere and selected this as my next read.

Dinner for the week did include a meal out on Tuesday as it was Pink Receipt Day at Chick Fil A.  I moved one recipe to the next day and one recipe got rolled over to next week.

Salmon Alfredo

Cobb salad (Chick Fil A)

Zucchini burgers

Meatloaf

Crafts were in an abundance to include items I made outside my house.

We made mummies, a pumpkin and ghost!


I had fun at my first ladies night out at Home Depot making this Snowman and  decorated a mason jar at my MOPS meetup

   

School with little man was letter E this week.



I look forward to fine tuning this crafting thing and seeing if I can pull off some crafty gifts for the holidays.  I have read a lot lately and plan on keeping this hobby up.  I would like to change somethings up with little man's schooling so we will see how that goes.  Dinner for next week is already to go and I'm excited to go grocery shopping soon!

I hope you had a good week and good luck to both of us for next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment