Thursday, November 12, 2015

Date 11

  This week you have spent time with your significant other be it a spouse or good friend.  You have enjoyed yourselves out and about on walks, in parks, in movies and at dinner.  A date can be anywhere.  It can also be at anytime.

  Today takes you outside again.  Take a trip to the waterfront.  It doesn't need to be a beach; it could be a lake.  I have a lake close by that you can walk around in a reasonable amount of time or I could just go to the waterside and sit in the car, beach or bench and bask in its glory.

  I always like to see the sunrise.  I don't know if it's about the colors or something internal but, I truly enjoy seeing the sun and water.  Water to me is so entertaining.  The lapping of the waves, the seagulls squawking, and the sand under my feet.  It brings me some kind of peace.

  The sunrise is a hard thing to catch though.  I have made it a few times but I'll just appreciate those random times.  You have to watch the news and get the times then add on drive time.  Too much math!

  Have fun at the water today.  It will not be warm enough for a dip but always cool enough to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment