Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday re-cap

  This week started out so good.  I had my meals planned but because I was not home and too many leftovers from the weekend (pizza and Chinese) this resulted in my meals being bumped and those being consumed.  So the only meal eaten this week was chicken potpie.
 
So most of the items will get bumped to next week.  As excited as I was for the upcoming week now I just need to wait. 

So next week will include:
Shepard's Pie
Salmon
Gnocchi


This week I will be finishing up my pumpkin challenge.  I need to post my pictures from the last two days.  Next week is the start of a new month. November.  Turkey, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie will be in the air.  My fall fashions, books, leaves and curl ups on the couch.

  I look forward to the heat coming on in my house.  I hate cold weather.  I will find time for me in the midst of the holiday cheer and you should too.  Its about to get busy and hectic and I need to just take one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment