Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day 6 Drinking more pumpkin!

  I had to catch up today as I didn't consume any pumpkin yesterday.  So after our pancake breakfast I set into finding another pumpkin recipe.  I made a menu for the week but I have no organized plan for this pumpkin challenge!  I only know a few items I want to try.

  So after giving my daughter two choices we settled on pumpkin pie hot chocolate! Ahh, how could you not?
As long as you have the normal pumpkin pie spices and your pumpkin pie all you need is some white chocolate and then you have the makings of a nice hot delicious liquid treat!

 Mix everything together and let it boil.  I really need to get a pumpkin scented candle.  I'm so in love in the scent.  Although I'm sure you can't duplicate this smell enough.

  This drink was awesome!  I have had a few pieces of white chocolate in my cupboard for awhile so it was nice to have it on hand for this recipe.  I did add some milk to thin it out and it was delicious.  It tasted like a hot pumpkin drink with hints of white chocolate.  I shared with the younger ones and they liked it.

  Boy I sure am glad I have all these recipes documented so that I can go back and look up our new favorites and indulge in March or any other time of unofficial pumpkin season.


Ohh, macaroniandcheesecake this recipe was a definite keeper for this house.  We will be making this one again for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment