Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Bowl of Hot Pumpkin! (Day 17- done)

  This recipe is a short and sweet one.
 Another breakfast meal brought to you by pumpkin (and oatmeal) surprise!!

  I started out with a single serving bowl of oatmeal.  I also had the teens assistance in this matter.  She was also the ever so eager guinea pig.  After all this is half an experiment no sense everyone getting sick.
 The oatmeal just sat there waiting to be spiced up and appreciated more.  Oatmeal makes the best base to build on.  I wonder if I can run out of flavored oatmeals.
For this oatmeal we just used water versus milk.  We added about a tablespoon of pumpkin then honey, vanilla,pumpkin spice, nutmeg, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, cloves and all spice.  Sorry no measurements.  I think this is an individual preference.  The pumpkin and the oatmeal becomes your base and you just build on it.
The end result! Pumpkin oatmeal!  The teen enjoyed it although she declared it was not her favorite she did like it nonetheless.

No recipe credit today because I made this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment