Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dry Hair Clean Hair (review)


  I was recently tried out TRESemme Dry Shampoo and can honestly say it was a first experience for me but something I was very curious about.

  My Fresh Start TRESemme Dry Shampoo is a new formula.  It is an aerosol can and is 5.3 ounces.  This shampoo boasts of refresh and revived hair and I agree that it does!

  The basis of a dry shampoo is to clean your hair allowing you to feel fresh without the use of water.  This would make your hair washing experience quicker.  No more waiting for it to dry before styling.

  Directions are printed on the side of the can and are easy to follow.  Shake, spray towards roots, massage and comb.  My first impression comes from the amazing smell.  That alone makes me want to use it often.  I sprayed my roots per the direction and was alarmed at the color on my dark hair but after I massaged it in it was not visible any more.


  After I used the spray you can visibly see the oil has been absorbed.  Your hair smells better and there is an overall more clean appeal to your hair.  Even the next day my hair was soft and still smelled good.

 I was provided this product complimentary my testing purposes and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment