Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fixed Shoe Laces (review)


  I haven't had a problem with my laces or at least enough to annoy myself.  However the kids have these shoes that seem to have a mind of their own.  Either the laces have a vendetta with me or the child is secretly slowing trying to drive me crazy.  Either way I have found a solution to the loose lace problem.


  This product comes with 2 pair of laces, buttons and clamps.  They offer a variety of colors even though I choose the basic black and white set.  The laces also offer a reflective aspect for the aide in being noticed.

  The laces are really easy to assemble with your shoes.  The button slides on to secure the fit and the clamp is located at the ends to maintain the loose ends.  That's it and your ready to go.  Your laces stay put and the shoe is secure and comfortable on your foot.

I was provided this product for free for my honest review and all opinions are my own.

Find more information about this product
here.

No comments:

Post a Comment