Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I tried it!

  We had spaghetti tonight.  I like to make this for many reasons.  It is easy to make, I usually have the ingredients, it is fast to make and everyone likes it.

  I do not go out of my way to make my own noodles although that would be nice but I do whip up my own sauce if I do not have an handy jar in the cupboard. No worry I do not pluck tomatoes from a plant, boil them down in my sauce process.
My sauce consists of 3 jars


 (depending on how much you are making) and a variety of spices.
Oregano, Basil, Garlic and chopped Onion.
  You of course need your noodles of choice.  I have gotten my family accustomed to wheat pasta.  My meat of choice is breakfast sausage. I started this concept a few months ago and it just works.  I take a few patties out fry

 them up while the noodles and sauce are cooking then marry them when the sausage is done.
I don't usually serve anything with this dish but sometimes we buy a loaf of bread or a make focaccia bread.  I will add that recipe next time we have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment