Thursday, June 11, 2015

I tried it (a daily series)

We like variety for our breakfast.  I have no problem making something different everyday or having a plain bowl of cereal on Mother's Day.  Breakfast may just be my favorite meal not necessarily

cereal, oatmeal, waffles, pancakes, french toast and eggs.  Those are common favorites!  We like outside the box coffee cake, frittatas, dutch baby to list a few!

Coffee cake is on the menu today!  I have had this recipe forever.  Not sure if it is a Betty Crocker recipe or where it originates from but it's on a very loved recipe card!


This recipe is easy enough to make that my older children make it via my "loved" recipe.  Its just a basic coffee cake with a crumb topping. Served warm with a smear of butter melted on top.  Appreciated by everyone in my house young through old.

Thank you sweet coffee cake for your existence!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment