Friday, November 10, 2017

30 Days to Peace (book review)



  What do you look for in a book?  A good plot?  Does it need to be a mystery?  Are you just a fan of the author?  Do you read only a specific genre?  What do you think about adult coloring books?  What defines a book? 

  I have read a lot of books this year.  More then I read last year and hopefully I will read more next year.  You can get so much from a book.  Information, relaxation, spiritual direction and self-help.


  30 Days To Peace is a self help book but, also a device you can use to document your life.  Although this book is only a peek at 30 days it's fun and inspirational.  Each day guides you in a different objective.



  The other pages have bible passages as well as motivating quotes.  Taking a peek at these before I start my day gave me a little more spark for my day.  Then ending my day with the prompt worked great for me.  A time to reflect before and after my day made this a good 30 days.


  This was a nice book and I enjoyed the concept.  It would make a nice gift for anyone as everyone could take a little time out and reflect on their day.  Finding peace in their day, in their space and in their daily routines.

  You can find out more about this book and find out where to purchase it here.


  I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.  All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment