Friday, December 23, 2016
Two Days Before Christmas Checklist
The day is almost here! What day is that? Ask almost any child. Mine has let me know multiple times on the same day that it's 2 days until Christmas. Ok, already thank you for letting me know. I forgot it's only been an hour.
Well but now that you told me; let's get busy.
1. Wrap presents now or 2am tomorrow when the kids are sleeping. You decide.
2. Find those stockings because you have little kids and they are expecting them? Where are they mom? Where are you going to hang them?
3. Find stuff to put in said stockings. Second guess yourself about wrapping those items as well. Plus will anyone really notice if it's Halloween candy if I toss in a candy cane or two?
4. Clean the house because torn wrapping paper looks better on a clean floor.
5. Food prep for dinner. Or just make and eat cookies! You know you made more then enough of those.
As I have seen posted several times today Merry Christmas Eve Eve.