Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Elf Day 2

  Day 2 of the Elf didn't start out with a bang like I thought.  My daughter doesn't rush out of her room to find him.  She doesn't know to look for him and he stayed in his hiding spot a good part of the day.


You can see his feet peeking out.  She is little although she doesn't crawl around I would have thought as many trips as she takes in the kitchen she would have saw him.  Nope.  Eventually it just came down to asking her to get a cookie sheet!


Oh hello there! Lol, she did laugh when she saw him.  I think since she knows it is not real it's just plain silly to move around the house. I do think she's amused at it moving just that she knows it's not moving by itself. So today the elf clearly wanted to make something.  

So we made some chocolate crinkle cookies.  We have made 4 different cookies this week already.  I wonder how many we will make this month? 

So starting tomorrow I'm going to have to get more creative with this elf business if it's going to succeed in my house.  Back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment