Thursday, December 17, 2015

Elf Delivered Custom Doughnuts (day 17)


  Woke up this morning to a creative tasty breakfast.  Elf had used his skills to create some snowmen for us.  I like to add us as if I'm receiving part of the deal.


He sat patiently on the table waiting to be noticed and hoping it would still be breakfast time instead of lunch.


I love catching their first impression.  I don't always get it suprisingly enough.  I may be in the other room or upstairs waiting for them to discover it.


The thoughts that go through their mind I may never know but I think they are having a great time and enjoying the surprise attention they are receiving.


Elf will practice his snowman skills for next year and lighten the frosting application one snowman looks a little spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment