Monday, December 31, 2018

Goodnight 2018


  I'm not going to say goodbye or good riddance to 2018.  I'm just going to say goodnight.  I have learned a lot this year and although a majority of it was not positive I appreciate the good experiences I had.

  I will say goodnight as I put the memories to rest.  I will say goodnight because I will not forget but will move on towards the future.  I will say goodnight because when I woke up I made some really good friends along the way.

  2018 you didn't have to be so rough but I guess I needed some lessons taught, learn to be humble, learn to trust friends and learn that I am stronger then I think.

 2019 I ask that you be gentle.  I will follow your lead but I also know I need to eventually take my own path.  I look forward to be a stronger individual both mentally, physically and emotionally!  I know I will be a better person at the end.

 For 2019 I want to continue on my path of health and fitness.  I want to continue to volunteer when I can. I want to be a positive role model for my kids. As well as continue to grow in my faith.  I want to be happier and I am in charge of that!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you follow me into the new year and enjoy my journey. I look forward to hearing your adventures too and we can motivate each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment