Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The Cow Said Neigh! A Farm Story (book review)




  I know your looking for a fun new book to share with your kids!  I have just read and shared with a few of my little friends The Cow Said Neigh!  A Farm Story by Rory Feek!  This is the book you have been looking for to add to your childrens collection.

  The animals on the farm all seem to envy other animals and to take on the appreciation and admiration they speak the appropriate voice of said animal!

  This book became a quick favorite here!  The storyline is so fun and easy to follow it's a great book for younger kids to enjoy as well as early elementary.



  After a few animals have said the wrong noise you will have the attention of everyone.  The illustration was bold and fun.  The colored pages keep the story engaging.




My kids enjoyed this book and are so excited to share the giveaway link with you here!


Of course everyone can't be a winner so after you purchase your own copy print some of these color pages!

As always thank you for reading my review.  This copy was provided to me complimentary but all opinions and comments are solely my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment