Saturday, July 1, 2017

Showtime Rewards at Cinemark



  Reward programs from stores and restaurants do have their own unique perks.  Some perks are not as good.  I will not necessarily run out my house for a buy one get one free deal.  A free burger from the restaurant down the street gets my attention and so does free entertainment.


  Last week I received an email promoting a special screening of Girls Trip for Cinemark Connections.  Cinemark's reward program works twice as hard as other programs.  I have the app on my phone and open it upon arriving at the location.  I have the staff scan my phone when I purchase tickets and food. For these scans I receive points.


   Another way I receive points is Cinemode.  You get points for not using your phone for the duration of the movie.

  Your points go towards discounts on food, drinks and even some special movie items!

            

I am slowing building up my points and when I see the right reward I'll know it when I see it! For now I am just collecting away.  It's hard to remember to have them scan for tickets and food so that's a hit or miss deal for me but the Cinemode is easy to remember.

So next time you visit Cinemark don't forget to get your points.  Cinemark provides several movie viewing options to include digital, XD and 3D! I always love that Tuesdays at my local theater is matinee ALL day! 

What's the next movie you plan on seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment