Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Day 1 snow day over but another looms for tomorrow.  The snow is hard and crunchy impossible to play and build a snowman.  This makes for frustrated children and "I'm bored!" I find amusement in the shutdown of the area because they don't have enough snowplows to cover all the areas and there is just a stop in all things.  Not to mention you can't even buy a winter coat suitable for the winter weather; that is why I think we should shut the area down!!!  I have had to smuggle my coat from upstate ny. I wonder how much I could sell them for?? I would also bring sleds which are available few and far between.  Although that is not a huge priority as the closes places people slide is the hills located near on and off ramps by the highways.

No comments:

Post a Comment