Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Lessons Learned on the 30 Day Challenge (Blogging)
The 30 day blogging challenge is over. Did you know I was participating? Well I was and now am celebrating on this final day with the 30th post on the 30th day of November.
It was harder then you think. I don't always know what I'm going to write. It's not always planned. Hmm, I'm not one to plan ahead. Sometimes I was good others not so much but, I have learned alot from this journey.
What I learned from 30 days of blogging:
1. If you plan ahead things are easier.
2. If your determined you will get the job done even if it's past your bedtime.
3. I am confident now how to not stress about what to post.
4. I gained more exposure and interaction with daily posts.
5. Posting variety gets people's attention!
6. This was special me time that I made happen.
7. I can learn from others along the way when I do engage.
8. You have to focus and have patience to finish something you started. If it was important enough to start it's important enough to finish.
9. Speak from the heart or experience because people like real and deserve real.
10. There's always something to post!
Each day there was a prompt to help you with ideas if you needed it. Todays prompt was if a chose a word for the year and what it was. I will finish this 30th post on this 4th day of November with my answer.
At the beginning of 2016 I did choose several words.
I can sit back and reflect on how I used all these words for myself making myself a better person and pursuing the current situation. I can also smile as I have shared all of these in one way or the other with friends and acquaintances. If I can why not you. I post a cannoli one day and I'm at the gym working out. The struggle is real and I keep it real.
Thank you for keeping me company on this journey.
Have you ever completed a 30 day challenge on anything?
What did you learn from it?
Would you do it again?