I am not one to put the tree up before, on or even the day after Thanksgiving but, I will watch the shows as early as today!
1.Home Alone (maybe the whole series if the little people have a say)
2. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
3. A Charlie Brown Christmas
4. Scrooged (I love the toaster scene)
5. A Christmas Story (Oh Fudge!)
6. A Miracle on 34th Street (My childhood dream was to look out a window and see the parade pass by)
7. The Polar Express (another kids favorite)
8. Rudolph and Frosty (never get old)
9. Jingle All The Way (kids favorite but, I will watch this one willingly)
10. The Family Man (Nicolas Cage and I really like the story plot of life if you didn't exist)
I might even listen to some holiday music between now and Dec 25th too! What are your must watch shows for the holidays?