Saturday, November 12, 2016

Weekly recap



This week was pretty laid back in a few areas more so then others.

Little man didn't have preschool this week as the public school was out 3 of the 5 days so there was too much activity going on to ever get his focus.

I actually only cooked two meals this week.
DeconstructedChicken Potpie and Chicken Fried Rice.


I cashed in one receipt for free lunch at Chick Fil A and will use my remaining one this weekend.


Different times of year they offer a promotion to buy food one day and bring the receipt back the next month for the same meal free!


  We spent a family night bouncing around at our local trampoline park.  Pay one price and your whole family jumps which is better then the per person rate.

I finally finished one book.


Then started another.


Even found time to hit the gym regularly this week which was a great accomplishment and overall gave me a better feeling!  



Cardio and weights does a body good!

The rest of my weekend is going to amount  to low key activities and random fun.  How was your week?  What will you be doing this weekend?

#NaBloPoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment