Sunday, November 6, 2016

Weekly recap



The week started out with eagerness and excitement as it was Halloween.  On my hands I had a ninja and Moana (the Hawaiian Princess).  Guess you know movie we will be seeing at the end of the month.


  We visited a few trunk or treats.

 Then a fall festival.


I like attending the fall festivals.  The kids have so much fun with the games and bounce houses.  This one even had  petting farm and pony rides!

Enter my first trip to the corn maze.  Wow, how have I missed out on this?  I believe running atleast 2 miles chasing kids was the best cardio ever!


Little man worked on letter G throughout the week.

 He learned it was for garage and golf 


We took advantage of kids eat free on Halloween for dinner and our dinner winner of the week was breakfast for dinner.
        Corn Beef Hash Huevos Rancheros

  Made a blanket for children in hospice with the mops group I'm in.  Now is the time to help out where you can. It's not always about financial donations. Think of what else you can do?


My book club met at a cute tea shop to go over last month's book.  I think this was my second favorite of the week.


My kids on the other hand despite of the candy may think that catching a movie was the best!



   I don't anticipate the upcoming week to be as busy and that is ok by me.  Sometimes it's nice to stay home and put your feet up.

How was your week?  Did you get out to catch a movie? Or dinner out?  Do you still have candy?  We do because I hide it and eventually the inquiry for candy stops coming.

#NaBloPoMo



No comments:

Post a Comment