Thursday, December 1, 2016

Welcome December and Goals

  At last we have made it to the last month of the year.  This is the month that people scramble, people organize or people take advantage of.


  Scramble because they want to lose weight before the end of the year.  Organize because next year I'm going to do xyz.  Take advantage of because I can eat everything I want because the diet starts next month.

  This month we will be busy with Elf antics.
The Elf made his day 1 appearance today.  Our elf unlike the traditional elf does not create havoc all the time.  He would have made a better entrance had kids went to bed sooner and I was more prepared.


    The Elf spilled some flour but we managed to still have enough to make some pancakes this am!

  31 days of fitness is also my goal.  The fitness will be made up of outside fitness (biking, jogging), gym time or workouts at home.  The only stipulation is it needs to be at least 30 minutes.  I should challenge myself with water consumption too because I'm horrible at this.


We will hopefully squeeze a couple more books.  I'm struggling to finish 3 I have on hand.

   I will teach at least a few more alphabet lessons before the holidays.  I will also post some fun Q and A session!

Feel free to share your elf stories and if your inspired or motivated to move a little more daily I would love to hear about that too!

24 comments:

  1. I cannot wait until my little one is old enough to do elf stories! They look so much fun. Hope you have a fantastic Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for setting goals! I never even get that far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to stick to a workout regime. I don't even think about dieting until after the holidays season...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big reader I find the best way for me to squeeze in my reading is an audiobook while on the tredmill or in the car driving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could do the treadmill but not the car. As I always have those kids with me. Even if it's not a bad book they will make sure they are loud and distracting.

      Delete
  5. This December, I'm thinking of not putting together any new year resolution and working on my present goals and the resolutions I dropped over the last months, and I'm feeling pretty determined!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't do goals or even a organized bucketlist. I just randomly scroll down what I would like to do. I did choose the words and it was kind of like a encouragement for myself. Sometimes I think we focus too much on goals and then we can't enjoy the overall activity.

      Delete
  6. Yes, December is the last month of the year - and I'm not sure where the rest of the time went. Just seems like a few weeks ago that I was getting ready for Christmas and here it is that time again! On thing I remember about Christmas time with my two younger kids was sprinkling a mixture of sparkly stuff and rolled oats outside so Santa would find us and the reindeer could have a snack... I wish you luck with your desired accomplishments. If you do 1/2 hr per day on a stationary bike, you could read your books at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let us know if you manage to stick with your workout routine! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe I love this post! Keep your workout a priority!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This month I want to go to gym as frequently as I did in November, I want to study on time and I want to be genuinely happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your goals!!! I love the new year it can be fun to have a fresh clean slate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 31 days of fitness is an aspiring goal! You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This December I led my team to slay the month! We have 30 days of Challenges stretching us out of our comfort zones and I'm super pumped for what it will do in 2017!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There's just so much to enjoy during this month! I love that you're also making goals! I hope you reach them all before the month ends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's nothing like the Holidays to get everything in order before the start of the next year! That's an awesome fitness challenge! It's good to stay healthy especially this month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahha so very true i feel like i have an enormous amount to do before this year ends and not enough time especially with the vacation planned

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all great! I added fitness to mine, but kind of lost it when I went for a burger today. There's always tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of tomorrows. Sometimes I workout for what I ate. I figure I will get in the lead or break even eventually.

      Delete
  17. Replies
    1. Thank you. With your crate genius I can only imagine what would happen in your house.

      Delete
  18. Awesome goals! Now to start on my own... lol

    ReplyDelete